In the PANTRY, on the SECOND shelf from the TOP, far RIGHT HAND corner in BAGS

So where do you keep your chocolate?? We keep ours in the pantry and the children have figured out where I have been keeping it, I have been moving it up on the shelves, but I don't think it is working, we are still working on all the Easter candy our girls got. So where do you keep your CHOCOLATE??
@wolfie34 (26820)
I haven't got any children or any mice that keep stealing my chocolate but I do have a large rat or my housemate in fact who keeps nicking my chocolate every time I go to the fridge where it's kept there are chunks missing. He has his own chocolate but he's a gannet and he finishes his then starts on mine the piglet! Nothing better than chocolate that's been in the fridge, providing there's no one around to take it!
@webeishere (36353)
My chocolate and all my candy stays in my office. My grandkids and my own kids know to ask before taking ANY of my candy. They've learned very well about how much I like/need my chocolate. Hahaha HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@rsmith512 (1561)
That is a great place to keep your chocolate! Right in your office where you can keep an eye on it, and it be all yours! :D Everyone in our house also knows to ask before taking candy or chocolate! And, they will keep asking, and asking until they get any answer!! :)
@webeishere (36353)
Kind of a good place. Now if I keep it on my desk it doesn't last a day. Put it on the dresser then I have to get away from the computer to get it. Ugghhh! Hahahahaha! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Sherry12 (2475)
I usually have it in the kitchen cabinet or sometimes I leave it setting out. I'm the chocolate lover in the family so it doesn't matter where I put it, I know where it is and eat it. For some reason, my hubby and kids aren't really big on chocolate.
@marciascott (25555)
My husband doesen't eat Choicolate but My grand-kids will come over and eat every piece.
@rsmith512 (1561)
I know where you keep your chocolate now!! Don't let me come to your house or I will eat it! LOL :D Just kidding, I love chocolate, but we don't have any in the house that I know of. Unless it is getting hidden from me! I don't think that chocolate could be in the house without me knowing! :) Ahh...I would love some chocolate now, or some ice cream with chocolate!! YUMMY!! :)
@jennybianca (12915)
Usuaaly we have to keep chocxolate hidden in the fridge because of the hot weather. I try & hide it at the back somewhere, but that doesn't always work. I told my step son the other day to put his chocolate in his bedroom, as the weather had cooled down, but he thinks the ants will get it if he does that, which is rubbish.
@brokentia (10396)
I m jealous! ha ha I can't have chocolate. So, there is not a hiding place for our chocolate. To have a hiding place would be too much temptation for me to sneak some. I love chocolate!!! So, if I were to go in the pantry looking for the 50th time that day for something to eat...instead of walking away with nothing to eat...I would walk away with one piece of chocolate. But one piece would turn into another piece. LOL Next thing you know....it would all be gone in just a few days.
@gberlin (3836)
We keep it on the second shelf of the casserole dishes cabinet. It is where everyone in our house can see it. I have never been much for hiding stuff from my kids. They are adults now and my son has moved out. My daughter was gone but just moved back for awhile since she went back to school. My mom used to keep her chocolate in her bedroom closet but we found it anyway! LOL!
@irishmist (3820)
Well my daughter and 3 grandkids live with me, so I keep my chocolate in my bedroom. Otherwise we keep all the candy in the kitchen cabinet.
Are you kidding me? Chocolate and storage is not an issue at this house. I have 3 teens, 2 of which are girls with other teen girls for friends and IF I actually have chocolate long enough to put in the cupboard someone has a PMS moment and screams "MOM!!! WHERE'S THE CHOCOLATE!!!!!" LOL So that's not really an issue for me! I do like to TRY to keep small pieces around in the candy dishes (my depression ware) just to be able to snack on and get rid of a sweets craving but I find more often then not they think the candy dish is their own personal bowl! LOL
@Ashgun (472)
I always kept mine in my drawers just behind my books; i got my brother who would eat all my chocolates and sweets and also my mum she loves the chocolates that i buy... but nowadays i dont eat chocolate too much because since i got married i took some weights and my husband keeps on briefing me about the bad effects of chocolates hahahha i still buy and eat when he is in a good mood!!!
@Gemmygirl1 (2871)
Choccies - Good old Chocolates - i love chocolate!
For the moment we're pretty safe, our daughter is only 11 months old so she cant really get in to anywhere! My other upside is that my partner doesn't really like to eat too much chocolate so that leaves more for me. At the moment it's sitting in the pantry for all to see but later we might have to put it higher or not have it in the kitchen at all - our bedroom would probably be the best place - or even the spare room!
In here on my desk. I keep my office locked up when I am not in it.
• Marion, Kansas
I keep Dove promises dark chocolate upstairs beside the bed. I do not have to hide it from anyone. I bought a bag of individual size m and m's, I do not hide them either. Since I can eat them whenever I like, they are not a problem for me.
@byfaithonly (10716)
You are kidding right, I mean this really is a joke - 'keep chocolate' who on earth needs a place to keep chocolate - if chocolate is in my house it's in my mouth before I need to find a place to keep it. Ok I am addicted to and quilty of being a chocolate holic!
@marciascott (25555)
Hi Lori, I keep my chcolates in My candie dish on My cocktail table. sometines I half to hid my candy when the kinds comes over. they will eat it all.