What's your staple foods?

Chinese noodles - I like both noodles and rice.
China
In China,there is difference between North and South.People live in the North take noodles as their staple foods while rice in the south.What about your country?
@mystery5 (351)
There is a vast difference in all the corners of our country, India. While wheat is the staple food in the north and west, rice is the staple food in the rainy places - south and east. North Indian food is very rich and full of fat extracted from cow's milk (ghee). They have a very wide and tasty variety of sweets too. South Indian food uses more of oil, and the milk quality here is not as good as the north. Here almost all dishes use rice and coconut in some form. Sweets and savories are nothing too special as compared to the north. The west, they usually have dried foods - that is their food is cooked in such a way that it can last for months without getting spoilt. They also make most of their dishes sweet. In the east, there are mountains and the sea, so people living in the respective regions eat differently again.
I don't really now what the staple food is in usa. If I had to guess, I would say hambugers. There are fast food joints every where, most of them hambugers. Thats why america so fat. lol
@worthy (2413)
in my country(India), rice and wheat are the staple foods. besides, we also drink a lot of tea. these three crops are grown in huge abundance in India. we have these daily . rice and wheat are coocked for one meal of the day(usually lunch), and we have tea at least two times everyday.
The same here in China.There are many Indian foreign students here in my university,but i am not sure what they often eat(i can just often smell a wind mixed with special fragrant smell).
@worthy (2413)
Lol!!...so u mean we eat wind with perfume sprayed.hahahahhaa!!..funny interpretation aint it?:P
Hehe.I think so.