ok, its the weekend, yahhhhh, anything planned?

@ESKARENA1 (18304)
OK, its the weekend, in my family its very busy here, do you have anything different planned for your family?
Weekends are always jammed packed on Saturdays and Lazy Sundays with needed housework and things done to the yard with a finish off with a nice Sunday Service at our church and a nice dinner. After yesterday, I am thankful for our Sundays around the house with the children. I am very blessed.
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
indeed you are my friend, long may it remain so blessed be
@Augustta (1860)
• Poland
Thanks for the laugh because this"yahhhh"...lol Now is not the first day of weekend but i guess i can tell you what i planed to be and what is done...I planed to be an active weekend and for today i was thinking will be great a bbq in forest....but...guess what?!i was spending ALL that weekend in home because an idiot pain in my neck...i even can't move my head left or right...it is so hurting...i guess is because i drived with my window car open...:(( augusta
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
awwwwwww i hope your head is feeling better my friend (hehehe) You really need a scarf lol blessed be
@derek_a (10903)
My plan for the weekend is... to stay out of traffic fume-filled queues. Down here I have seen the M4 into South Wales almost gridlocked on Friday afternoon. Fortunately I was returning to Cardiff from my Sister's in Swansea at the time and going against the flow (my sister lives on the Gower Peninsular). It's now rained this morning (Sunday) and has got to be quite cold. So maybe my psychic-ness has given me a glimpse into a cold bank holiday! LOL.
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
hahaha yes a great psychic insiht blessed be
Same as every weekend. On Friday nights I drive 60 miles round trip to pick up my grandson from his mother's house and my 2 granddaughters from their other grandmothers house. Then home to get the kids in bed by 8:30. Saturday morning, a little house cleaning, a couple of loads of laundry then off on a 120 mile round trip to get my other grandson from his mother's house. On the way back we stop for lunch, then do the shopping. Come home and finish the laundry, finish the house cleaning, try to spend some time with the kids. In the evenings, after everyone else is asleep, I get an hour or so on the computer if I'm not too tired. Sunday morning, I sit. My son makes breakfast, then we take the kids to the park. In the evening I head out for the final 60 miles of my weekend travels to take the 3 children home. Sunday night I prepare to return to work on Monday.
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
haha you seem to have a very full time indeed, just like me, mind you its better than being bored blessed be
@gabs8513 (48803)
Nope I spoke to all 3 on the Phone this morning my Son is in his wind up mood lol and winding the Girls up also tried to wind me up lol The only thing I have planned is going to bed for a few Hours as my Lungs are playing up badly again lol and I hardly slept last night They are affected again by the change from warm to cold lol So that is my Day today Oh and I will be writing some of the Book tonight And of course do mylot hehehehe
• Netherlands
I'm helping my aunt celebrating her 63 years young b'day party. She wants to have barbecue and asian food....yes !!! Eating, eating and eating....love it !!!! But first, I have to help her doing the preparation, set up the chairs in the garden, offer drinks for everybody....etc, etc. And of course the fun part...eating, she's an excellent cook so I'll make sure that I'll have a bite of everything....
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
awwwww happy birthday to your aunt, it sounds a beautiful meal too, well i would certainly enjoy it anyway blessed be
we will be attending annual family reunion... hope it will be good event again just like last year. its like having a small school activities, we have cheering per family, presentations and color coding per family
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
that sounds fantastic, I think more of us should do this more often blessed be
I guess this weekend I will be spending a lot of time on my own as my partner is working both days. Saturday night, however, we have an acoustic gig at a local pub so we will be making music :-)
@ganwn071 (1117)
My weekend is very routine week over week, unless it is a school holiday. My weekend is spending with my family, since most part of the week; I am busy with work and did not spend enough time with my young kids. I am missing their growing up years. On Saturday, I spend the afternoon sending my elder girl to enrichments class and violin classes and then will bring the family out for dinner, some time; we will go to their favorite fast food restaurant - Macdonald for them to enjoy. On Sunday, we will spend most of the time at home, I will try to catch some sleep as well and do some reading with the kids and go for a walk in the park in the evening. At time, I will visit my parents and have dinner at their house, letting the kids spend some time with the old folks.
@brokentia (10396)
*sniffle sniffle* The weekend is over. Couldn't do much because I have been hit with a load of migraines. Just when I think it might be going away...I get slammed again. So, the weekend has been spent at home and hanging out. Which, is cool at time too. Because it makes all in the house slow down and enjoy life a bit. Now...of course...the little ones complain that they are bored. ha ha But as they get older, they will appreciate it more. :)
• Belgium
My sister's friend is over and we've rented DVDs. Went off to vote for the French elections. Packing my bags to head on over to Loire Valley next week. I guess you can say it's a busy weekend. :P