Yippee! $10 payout reached with 250th post here...cool?

Reaching $10 minimum payout on myLot - Excited upon reaching the $10 minimum payout on myLot with only 250 posts. Is that good? How long did it take you? Thanks for your input.
Hey folks, I just noticed my earnings recently have crossed that $10 minimum payout plane, and with only 250 posts under my belt. I am so excited and think this is good. Do you remember how many posts it took you to reach that plateau? Was it less, or more? Some reach it around 500, so do you think this rocks?
@brendalee (6086)
Thats great but the bad thing is you will have to wait until the June payout to get paid. But I am sure you will have a lot more by then. I can't remember how many posts I had when I crossed the payout mark but I remember that I made just over $16 in the first week I was here.
That sounds like you had a really good first week then, taking only 1 week to earn what it has taken me 1 month of active participation to make. But as others have said, the money is icing on the cake. What is important is having fun and the relationships.
@brendalee (6086)
Yes, I totally agree with you about having fun. And my earnnings lately have been no where near what I did that first week. But that is ok, I like being here.
Just a quick update. As my number of posts is around 350 now, my earnings are close to $16.00 and I wonder if that is considered a good achievement?
@fliffy555 (1045)
I'd say I was around 500 posts when I got my first payout, However, I have made little over 100 posts since the last payout and I have yet again passed over the $10 payout. So in about 115 posts or something like that I have managed to make $10!!! So congratulations on doing it on 250 posts... But what do you think of my little over 100 posts?? Doesnt that totally rock too??!! You relise unfortunately that you will not get paid until june?? So you could make it almost $20 by the time payday comes around??
@manvik (940)
• Hungary
Hey you rocked me.10 USD in 100 posts.wow thats graet.what did you do reach 10 USD in 100 posts?What are your secrets?Can you share with me?
As the song that says "we will, we will rock you," I admit it, you definitely rocked me then, although this thing builds the more you participate. I think this is just beginners luck haha. I believe in the saying that when you help enough people, then the rewards will come back to you. So whether it is on myLot, or with other programs we place on our profiles, as the Bible says, "God will pour you out a blessing so large that you will not be able to receive it." So if you help someone else "rock" on here, then eventually it will come back and you will be rocked.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
ohh really congratulation. How did you do that can you share it me coz I'm near to 250 but still my earnings at not reach up to $5.
I try to start at least one discussion or two every day, respond to at least 5 to 20 discussions a day, upload photos at every opportunity, and make sure that each of my responses is 3 or 4 sentences long. Having a bunch of quality friends here really helps.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
well thank you for sharing, i will try to do your advice and hope it work. thanks again.
@smacksman (6076)
Congratulations runningman. I am not surprised because you post really good discussions (32 of them) that get 40, 50 or 60 replies and you make good quality posts in other discussions. The word for all new members to look and learn from is 'quality'. One line posts really do not earn for you. So newbies, go to runninman72's profile and look at the discussions he has started, see how he has had the decency to reply to members with interesting comments where appropriate, see his 200+ posts on other people's discussions and learn how you can not only earn some dollars here but have some interesting fun doing it at the same time. Well done!
Thanks so much for a great response and the accolades. To all of the comments above, I "rest my case." Good, true friends are a dime a dozen here. Many people may look for that one gem of a friend, but I have taken an approach to have many friends.
@smileydew (171)
hey friend,i want your valuable suggestion in reaching 10$ pay out,how many ref feral you made,how many discussion u started and how many pictures with discussions then what are the technique you applied to reach early at 250,your valuable info helpful to all our members who are still unable to reach this,iam from india i got paid for 45 discussions 1$ just with responses more than 4 lines to every one simply,can u say any more tricks to reduce to get more,all friend here waiting for your response
I certainly don't have all of the answers, but I feel tremendously blessed and thankful for all of my friends here. MyLotters are very supportive and great. I also have a strong team outside of myLot. See my profile for the things that add to my success.
@18101989 (700)
hey dude can you believe that i am still trying to reach the payout and i have just earned $5 that's all and that to somewhat from my referral i don't know why it is so because i responded long with the topic and uploaded images and did all things that i can do but still i haven't earned a good amount of money can you tell me what you did that you reached the payment so fast i really don't know what is going with my earning it's damn slow
The key is getting at least 10 responses to every discussion you start as that increase the earnings I hear. In order to do that, you benefit from making a lot of great friends and meeting people here who will reply to your discussions. It is hard sometimes to respond to all of theirs, but I try to pick one of theirs and answer with a quality three to four sentence answer. "I scratch your back, you scratch mine." Use good keywords or tags very often.
@derek_a (10903)
Congratulations to have reached that within 250 posts. I made a lot more posts than that and not there yet.. I'm not sure how it works.. :)
@denden (803)
I have reach $10 dollars in 750 posts.Oh,well good for you.Its nice to know that you have a good earnings here.Because we need to hardwork here to get more earnings.Enjoy staying here,have fun and keep up the good work.
@miryam (6510)
congratulation my mylottian man or girl...work for amother 10$ BYE Myry
@ossie16d (11834)
When I first joined I made $52 and got my first payout within the month. I have to add that during the first month I was not here every day either as I was away from home for several days during that time. At that time things were very different in that it was not unusual to make $3 per day, depending on the number of responses you made that is. Also at that time myLot was much faster to upload pages and it was very different. I must say that I preferred the layout as it was at that time, and it was much easier to work around the site. Since then of course myLot has made many changes, plus they also deleted a lot of discussions which were rather inane and resulted in a lot of spamming. That did improve myLot to the extent that every second discussion was not about coke or pepsi; what brand of toothpaste and so on. A lot of members who were starting those sorts of discussions soon found that the number of discussions they had started had been deleted. This did mean that a lot of those members did not stay around here. Today I am not so sure how it works at all with regard to payment as I am not here much anymore. But having made that amount of money with that many posts is a good thing. Do you have any active referrals on your downline who are contributing to this amount of money? I do have to say that it seems a lot of money for the number of posts but good luck to you all the same. Hopefully it will continue in the same manner in the future for you.
My good fortune certainly has not come from referrals as I only have 4 so far with only 1 active, and then only slightly. My great luck has come from having so many wonderful friends on here who are willing to give me excellent advice, such as posting 3 or 4 sentences always, starting 1 or 2 new discussions daily, using keywords and tags, making creative subjects and always including questions rather than statements to generate responses, replying to as many discussions of friends and others as possible daily, and uploading many pics.
@ossie16d (11834)
Thanks very much for giving me best response for this discussion runningman, and I do hope that your earnings keep on increasing, both from here and any other online activities you enjoy. :)
You are more than welcome for the best response. I too hope that you continue to succeed and reach for the stars as we all build an online residual income together. Friends 4 life! I so want to visit Australia one day.
@manvik (940)
• Hungary
hi its unbelievable.10 usd in 250 posts.I have seen some members who have crossed 500th mark but still have not reached the minimum limit.what is the secret?can you share?
yeah that's true. I am one of those people who have only six dollars on my 500th post. :(
@manvik (940)
• Hungary
hi i have crossed 5 usd yesterday with 165 posts.is that good?hope today i will cross 6usd.hoping to reach 10 usd very soon.
Always type 3 or 4 lines when you comment to increase earnings, upload photos, start at least one good & creative discussion daily, respond to as many other posts as you can daily (at least 5 to 20), minimize those times where one single comment explodes into a ton of dialogue back and forth between other myLotters as my understanding is this doesn't earn you much or any money, and best of all, have fun and make as many friends on here as you can.
Congrats! I know you have been working really hard. Still pretty new here. I have not earned my first $10.00 yet! How much time do you put in on a average day?
I generally spend anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours per day on myLot, and wish I could spend more but between my regular job and other online endeavors such as online surveys and the programs found on my profile, I stay extremely busy, but it is so much fun, and I appreciate all you myLotters!
You are busy. There is nothing better than making a little money and having fun.
@Neo_Knights (1887)
Congratulation boy, you are one lucky man. Normally people earn $10 above 500 posts, me too. Just keep doin' it, pal.
So are you thinking I should change my name from "runningman" to luckyman lol? One user said that I posted a lot of controversial issues and then ran from them haha. I would like to state again that actually I my name means that I "run" to the issues and to help others!
@mari123 (1862)
wow,with 250 posts and get $10,why don't me with 230 posts earning $2.43,do different country members pay different earning,and i envy to you just 250 posts and reach $10.can you tell hoe to increase my earning,does you more start your discussion more than you response discussion.and there are many response posts in you discussion topic?
For tips, please read some of my other comments, but I will say once again that I start 1 or 2 new discussions daily, respond to 5 to 20 discussions daily on average, and post 3 to 4 sentences each time. I also am very blessed with a lot of friends.
@Gwapako_28 (2142)
Wow!Thats Awesome.Me, on my first payout here,i got 400 plus replies before earning that $10.But i am happy to have it because it was my first time earning here online. I was thought,mylot is a SCAM and its a lie saying they will pay.But then,when i experience getting paid,it was a great feeling too.Though its not that much,but i do really appreciate it.Because that is still money and i work for it.Lol!! Can you give me some tips how did you do it?Im sure, you respond, long sentences and very much descriptive when you do it. And also, maybe you post and start a lot of discussions as you have here. Again congratulations...Keep it up!!!
@creb11 (416)
Oh,congratulation.I have 82 replies but i only got 0.53$ i do not know why.i remember that it at least 0.01$for 1 post,but why is not for me.I think i should do like you.
@japboy (572)
wow..250th post, you already reach the payout,that amazing.I'm already 290th post and still haven't reach the minimum payout yet.Hopefully i can reach the payout soon like you.Lately,i'm kinda hard to respond a discussion in mylot.This will slow my earning to reach the min payout.Lastly,congratulation on your first reach of minimum payout in mylot.
@dramaqn (1990)
Congratulations! That's awsome. I can't wait til I get mine. I'm almost there. I got my first payout for clixsense in the mail on Saturday, and I was just so excited. So, there's no telling how excited I'm going to be when I get this payout.
@Zelmarq (11507)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Congratulations to you my friend. I can no longer remember what number did I qualify for minimum payout. But I guess it took me a little bit longer than the usual to reach my payout here on mylot. I regretted the day I did not perform here on mylot coz it also was in effect affected the earnins that i got here on mylot.
wow thats cool!..ive not yet crosd the 10$ mark..but i wonder how i can use the money from paypal..would i be able to convert the money to indian currency?..