How many posts do you make every day on an average???

How many posts do you make on an average per day and how much do you earn from it in MYLOT????
@darkness01 (1304)
I normally make about twenty posts per day. I never post one line responses that are not relevant to the topic in questions and i always try and answer the questions asked. However, how people earn 1 dollar a day is beyond me. I upload pictures to add to discussions where applicable, i make sure i respond to discussions i started.
I struggle to make 10 posts per day. It has got a lot to do with my internet connection. Planning to change it soon..
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
More then 80. I am really active. But your posts must be interesting too, not just a junk. And my daily earnings are around a dollar. You can also upload pics.
Cool. I have been here for almost 2 weeks. And i am just around 55 posts. I think its high time i should change my internet connection to broadband. Now i am using a dial up connection. :(
@hitesh23 (233)
It really depends on my mood and for how long I am on the computer. I usually make around ten to fifteen posts a day. Sometimes, I don't get the time to log in on MYLOT throughout the day and on other days I am just too lazy to post. I know that many users at MYLOT post way more and much better quality content than myself. Hats off to those users for actually posting so much. I get really tired when I stay at the computer for too long. As for how much I earn, I find that the payment system is quite varied. Some days I make more and some days I make less. I believe there are many factors that go into the system.