If you could DATE a STAR..who would it be........???

Ryan Gosling - picture of a ryan gosling
@diillu (5128)
I just don't know why...but I'm crazy over RYAN GOSLING..and I would love to have a date with him..
@coolmailraj (2461)
If given an oppurtunity I would like to spend some time with Will Smith. I just love the energy that flows from him. In his every deed I can feel some pulse and that's what sets him apart for me. Other than that I don't like many celebrities.
@diillu (5128)
Yea,Will Smith is another actor I appreciate very much. His acting is just so perfect..did you watch Persuit of HAPPINESS i think he did awesome job there..
@crickethear (1420)
I would have to say Mark Harmon. I find him very sexy, and it would be great to just go out on a date. I am sure I have built it more in my head then what it would really be like, but still it would be fun.
@diillu (5128)
Going out on a date with star...it's always in head but yes it is loads of fun isn't it..??? I do think always going out on date with Ryan gosling...god he is so sexy..!!!
There are two stars that I love. David Caruso and Jonathan Rhys Meyer.