Do you sing while taking a bath?

singing -  Do you sing while taking a bath?
China
Do you sing while taking a bath?This is an interesting question,lol...I like to sing while taking a bath,that sounds fine in the bathroom.Yes, that will be delightful.hehe~~~
@xcjune (162)
I had bad voice,so I don't sing at most time.
You're too modest!hehe~~ For yourself!!
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
No, i usually dont sing. I am a terrible singer. But i meditated under the shower.
It doesn't matter. That will do.
@sallyxu126 (1185)
yes, I like to sing when I taking a bath. I could not sing good , so I never sing a song before other one. I only sing it when there is no one around me. when I taking a bath, no one listen my song and I can sing and enjoy myself . that's good for my healthy~~~~~hehe,only a joke
@mysiraylon (1106)
O yes, definitely I do. The sounds of the hot shower is my music, that usually whenever when the water heater runs out of supply then I will then be shaking especially on winter or fall. And I can even raise it up so loud that I cannot do on the microphone ha ha ha. Well don't ask me what am I singing anyway, ha ha ha.
@ashar123 (2359)
I am also a terrible singer so thats why i haven't ever tried singing while taking shower.
hehe yeah i do sin while taking my bath :D i dont have a really nice voice but oh well, who cares :P i love to sing ;)
@angelco (347)
yes i sing while im taking a bath because it feels me so relax and i really love to sing :)
teah i always do in my bathroom..... i sing `al song one after another till bath last. i have also do this,,,sing in front of bathroom corner..so we can hear our sound echoed from that corners..
We have the same habit. but I do not sing in cold weather while taking a shower. you know the reason why? Cos I have to use the ventilation to get rid the humid fog in the room. it is too noisy. I do not think the noise of ventilation is a good accompaniment.