Will you speak lie neccessary or unnecessary ?

I had made this mistake several times.What is your experience buddy?
I seldom tell lie. Though when I am in office, I have to lie many times due to some or other reason. In my person life, I avoid lieing. I believe in true speaking. Once you speak true, the matter ends up at the same moment. No clarification is needed. At the same time when you lie, you may have to lie for 100 times in future to prove that lie as true one.
Thanks buddy.Telling lie is not good thing for any time.But in good reason we are telling lie.That is separtae case.
Thanks dear for selecting my response as Best one among all.
Yes I admit,I speak lie but always with positive thought.If anybody says I never speak lie,It is a big lie.Your intention should be good then that lie is not really lie and I always follow this truth.
Thanks for your view of telling lie.Yes lie should not followed rather truth.
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Telling lies all the time - it's undesirable. Occasional lies that do not harm much is okay.
Yes I know.I mean to say this habbit is very bad.Some lies can save you than telling the truth.Then it was ok.Anyway thanks for your comments.
@jennybianca (12915)
I almost never lie. Honesty is a big issue in our family. I have brought my daughter up to be honest, & she is. However, there are rare occassions when a "white" lie is necessary, to avoid not hurting people.
Thanks buddy for your comments and honesty.
• Kottayam, India
If at all possible I will not say lie.
Ya you are right and I really appreciate ur thoughts.Thanks for sending response.