Do you buy leads?

@reinydawn (11649)
I have a home based business and have just recently touched on buying leads. Does anyone else out there buy leads? Where have you had the most success with the leads you have purchased? Do you find you are wasting your money, or is it worth it?
I purchase my leads from http://www.natashasleads.com. She has very affordable pricing and replaces leads that have bad phone numbers and such. Her leads are only sold to one person, which is something I like. When I have contacted these people I usually get 7 out of 10 that are willing to listen to my presentation, and out of those 7, I usually end up with 3 people enrolling.
@reinydawn (11649)
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out tonight!
Why buy leads when you can generate them online for free. Word of mouth is actually your best chance at leads. I also joined a program that gets me some free leads. If your interested let me know.
@reinydawn (11649)
Yes, word of mouth is a great source. I'm looking for more avenues though. Kinda like fishing, if you've got more than one line in the water you've got a greater chance of catching more fish.
@sarah22 (3981)
well, i brought mine from craigslist and a site called free lead. i have no business any more and i wish you the best of luck.may i ask whats your business/
@reinydawn (11649)
I didn't know craigslist did leads... I've never been to that, but I thought it was a search engine??? Goes to show how much I pay attention!!!
As old buddy said, "no, no, and no again". If you want leads you get them the old fashioned way, you earn them. Please private message me and I will be most happy to help. I don't want to discuss too much here or go into detail because I don't want to run the risk of having my comment deleted. I can offer you a way of referral though and would love to help. No strings, just friendship ~Donna