Do you know how much your PARTNER trusTS you..???

@diillu (5128)
Of course we do trust our partner but do we know that how much our partner trusts us.. Actually I had never thought about it before but while responding to one of the discussions here i found out that...trust is important but i did never thought how much my partner trusts me..
@limcyjain (3523)
I would like to mention onething that how strong a relatinship is depends on trust and ours is a really strong one. My husband trusts me like anything. Infact he wants me to be independent. I mean he promotes me everywhere so that i can handle things easily incase of any mishapenning to him. He sees that i visit stockmarkets banks where i have to deal with a number of male persons. Obviously he trusts me thats why he allows me in to all this. I do a job and he has never raised any objections to it. He knows and believes that i am true at heart and all my love is for him.
@diillu (5128)
You have a wonderful relationship.
@reachravi (453)
if you confide in your partner...i am sure she will confide in you too....its just a matter of time...time makes trust and your deeds make it stronger...if you have never done sumthg which has moved her trust i think she will trust you the same way...if you have then again time is the biggest healer...
@diillu (5128)
Till now I have not done anything that could break his trusts upon me.