Playing Catch Up

@cynddvs (2950)
I have had a VERY busy weekend so I have fallen way behind on my discussions. My fiances friend from high school got married this weekend so we were busy all weekend with the wedding. And on top of that my fiance hurt his back last Thursday so I have been having to take care of all of the things he normally takes care of on top of my daily routine. So I have been very busy. When I finally checked my email yesterday I have over 400 emails to go through. It looks like there have been some very interesting discussions among my friends here on mylot this weekend. I'm going to try my best to get caught up with all of these discussions. It may take a while but I can do it!
@tabyorky (281)
Yes does sound as though you have been very busy this weekend. Hope your Fiance's back gets better soon. I get lots of emails too but wouldn't be without them though lol. Hope you get caught up with them all soon.
@villageanne (8579)
Wow! You have been busy. Is his back doing better? I hope you are not too stressed with all that is going on in your life right now. I would take your 400 emails over my 19,000 any day. Seems I have been sick alot lately and my emails are really stacking up. I am afraid that I am just going to have to delete many without reading them but I hate to do that. LOL
@KarenO52 (2951)
Hope the wedding went well, and you had a good time. Welcome back, It can be pretty hard keeping up with things here on mylot. I've been busy working in the yard, so I'm not posting as much as usual. I've got to take advantage of the weather. 400 emails is a lot. I guess it might take you awhile to catch up.