Are you having a heat wave?

@Fishmomma (11541)
We had been chilly and windy, but today broke a record. It was 95 degrees today. I feel terrible and expecting another hot day tomorrow. How do you live in the heat? I'm not use to heat, as its normally only 70 degrees. I have been drinking lots of water and had some ice cream today.
Well dear, it is only 107 today. I hate it, but our weather will go to 125. I get sick in it, so I try to stay out of it as much as possible and drink a lot of water.
@Fishmomma (11541)
Wow, that is hot! I would feel terrible and not want to go outside. Thanks for the reply.
@inked4life (4228)
We haven't really been having a heat wave here but we are desperately in need of some rain as it is very dry. We are pretty much in the low to mid 80's every day but we are bracing ourselves for the coming months when the heat and humidity will really start to rise.
@Fishmomma (11541)
Thanks for the reply. We badly need rain and some areas are going to be rationing water this year. This has happened in this area before, so I always do my best to save water.