your last birthday, what was your present for yourself?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20672)
did you buy anything that youve been longing for? what was it?
@kaka135 (14115)
I didn't buy anything for my last birthday. I didn't even get a cake for myself. It was an usual day, I just went for dinner with my husband, as usual. At first, we planned to go for buffet, but it's on Mother's day too, we were afraid it'd be really crowded, so we decided to give up the plan. I think I'll only buy things for myself after I get my bonus, coz that's the time I have luxury money to spend. :p
@jlara_gtr34 (3492)
well, last birthday, my present to myself was simple. :) i treated me and my friends to "buffet palace" and we really had a lot of fun dining and laughing with each other. :)
@ritchel (890)
You surprised me that it is your birthday today. Happy birthday joy. I don't have money for the moment so i can't treat you. With my last birthday? oh i don't have money also but my mother prepared something for me (the food). I was not expecting because we don't have money and i appreciate it really.
@lyndee22 (1211)
I just gifted myself a tangerine blouse that I've seen in a brochure. At first I thought the color will not suit me because I'm a morena (brown complexion) but when I wear it, it fits so well.