do you bring container for water in your work?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20810)
or at least buy a mineral water when you're going out? i do, especially when im in my work. the company provides the distilled water and you cant drink there using your hand of course so i have to bring my own container. and sometimes i feel like drinking coffee so badly need my thumbler.
no, i'll just buy a mineral water. im still in school and fortunately there's a drinking fountain in every corner of the building. if its really a necessity then im forced to bring one and pray i won't forget to bring it home with me.
@nyka08 (411)
i do bring my own container for water at work. i prefer using my own water bottle. besides, it's more eco friendly using a container that could be washed and used all over again than disposable bottles or cups. it also saves me money from buying bottled water water everyday.
I do bring a water container.I bring it,even if I am not going to the office.I refill it with water before going home.it is a good money saver.when I buy a snack,there is no need to buy drinks.when I get thirsty,I have my own water to drink.
@ritchel (890)
Yes, most of the time.
when i worked for a linen place i used to stop by the local walmart and i would buy 2 of the Poland spring 3 liter bottles and have them gone by the end of the day. i also did that with vault a few times. believe me i needed both the hydration and the caffeine because they often made us put in 12 hour days in 150 degree temps when all was said and done. and i still do that when i am working...i atleast have a refillable water bottle with me so i can stay hydrated.
• Mauritius
ya i do bring my container for water at work but usually we do have water at work so i use it but am used to bring my contaimner since the beginning.
@sriki2526 (180)
I drink the distilled water what the company provides. More over I don't mind in drinking river/lake water when I go for my holidays.. I'm immune to all type of water :) So no problems or concern about drinking water.
@thaMARKER (3096)
I don't have work experience yet excep for my intern but even then I didn't bring water because they do have distilled in the office. But I do bring my own glass, sometimes mug for my coffee.