Moms...Would you like this?

Here's a picture of what my daycare children will be giving their moms for Mother's Day. It's a pot holder with their handprint, it has the year on it and says Happy Mother's Day, also has their name on it. I sewed ribbon across the top of the pot holders to make them look a bit nicer. It really wasn't something my little guys could have done on their own, so I did that part. The kids will be making a cute card to go with it. I'm also giving each child a big sheet of plain paper that they can decorate and we will use that as the wrapping paper.
@eden32 (3976)
I'm not seeing the picture- but it sounds like a great idea. I'm sure all the moms will LOVE them :)
I'm so sorry, it seems that MyLot added my discussion twice! Once without a picture and once with a picture. Ugh!! Anyway, if you would like to view the photo, please look at the other discussion with the same title. Thanks!!!
@KissThis (3006)
Here is a link to the other discussion the picture is cute. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1062744.aspx
Oh those are cute. That way a very good idea whoever came up with it pat them on the back. I would treasure that all my life.
@sunshine4 (8709)
Sounds like a great idea. I also run a daycare and it is hard to think of cute things year after year to make for the moms. We have taken clay planters and put the kids handprints on them. With glitter glue I wrote Happy Mothers Day around them. I let the older kids decorate their with the glitter glue also. We are filling them with kisses and making flower handprints to 'plant' in them. I got this idea from a friend here on mylot:)
Those are absolutely ADORABLE! I would love to receive a present like that from my children. My all-time favorite Christmas present was a mold of my daughter's hand her daycare made. I love the homemade personal gifts!
@lyndee22 (1211)
That's a woderful idea. It's a cheap present but it's full of love, affection and appreciation. A simple things we do for them really means a lot.