Would you FORGIVE..your father if he makes your MOTHER cry..???

@diillu (5128)
I have never been through this situation but have heard loads of stories...even from my friends and some in mylot over here. Father and mother fighting... For me my mother is the one whom I adore so much and my father obviously loves her so much..and if anybody tries to hurt my mum...then i think i will be the worst one for them. I just love her so much.
I don't think so. If intentionally my father makes my mother cry than i will not accept it... and if my mother makes my father cry i will still not accept it. Because i love my parents very much. I don't compare the magnitude of love towards my father and mother. I love both of them. But mostly i keep out of their matters because after 20 years of my birth i have no right to interfere them as they have dragged themselves this far without my interference.
@diillu (5128)
I think you are right but just whatever may be the reason I just can't see my mom cry..I have never seen her cry so far..except whenever I go to visit them in my holidays and when it's time for me to leave..she is just so full of tears at that time and beside that I would really hate if my father does anything that would hurt my mom. But I'm so happy and lucky that till now my father had yet not made my mother cry..till the date of today...there may be something between them..but not at least infront of us..and they had never let us know about it.
@rb200406 (1825)
Well mine is also same.I love my mother & can't see anybody hurting her.Actually it is the same emotions all the way.