are you a born winner ?

vikram4 - see his hairstyle!
I hope u had a long life and a lot of experience. We don't win in each and every step we take. but we expect to win in every process. I hope u have tasted success in many respects. U may have won goals which u have longed for. i am putting out two options for u now.... do u think u are a born winner and winning is in ur blood and u succeed without much effort? or do u think all ur successes are achieved by hard work and strong sense of determination?
@munhozmib (3730)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Well, I'm the opposite. I am a born loser. Almost everything I do goes wrong. It's funny, I laugh at myself. I messed everything up with this girl too... I love her, and she doesn't love me. I messed everything, I'm a born loser. When I'm trying to get something, I must work like twice as much as a common person does. Only to have a chance! Anyway, hard work beats anything. I'll keep working hard to conquer this girl's heart. Remember that she is only one of the things that went wrong!
yes "hard work beats anything" all the best in ur life!
@munhozmib (3730)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Once more, everything went wrong. That's a shame, I told you I always lose. I'll keep trying, hard work beats anything!