What are you addicted to Online? Anything? Any site?

Are you addicted to a gaming site? Mylot? Myspace? What sites do you frequent the most? Do you find yourself addicted to any certain one? I think for me it is Mylot and netwinner.com (free lotto site)
@krayzee (1161)
I am totally addicted to neopets LOL (www.neopets.com). I think I spend an insanely large part of my time there :) I used to be addicted to myLot to but I seem to have gotten a bit bored with it (even though I still visit it at least once a day LOL :) )
@mugzy528 (801)
Yup I'am addicted to Pogo.com and http://www.myinstantwin.com I allways seem to win something from that site even though it may be small I still love the Contest's they have. Have a Great day
@touchnshine (2821)
Hello babygurl850406 I was addicted to contests2win.com .. but I don't login to that site now .. because they people won't give anything .. and there is no thrill in the contests .. I am currently addicted to www.ebay.in and www.mylot.com ... can't imagine my life without them .. Mylot and Ebay just simply rocks :)
@AnythngArt (3304)
The sites that I visit the most lately are MyLot, NetWinner, Gather, Associated Content, and Helium. As you can see, a lot of writing sites. MyLot is the easiest to get hooked into, although I sometimes spend hours over at Gather, too. I liked NetWinner more before they redesigned it. Now it seems like it is harder to win...does anyone else feel like that, or is it just me?