how many discussion required

hello friends how many discussions required to earn $2.00 per day...??? any IDEA about that then pl. tell me waiting for ur reply Thanking You
I saw your that you were creating a lot of discussions.Please don't create too many discussions.It wont help in anyway.Im not offending you.Not only will discussions help you.Responding to already existing topics will help a lot.If you reply with a good information and your reply has more than 4 lines then you will get nearly 4 cents for each reply. karthik, http://ways2earnmoney.blogspot.com
@fazelath (1176)
with the number of posts,u should post quality responses,u post 40 once and see it your self howmuch u get,with that u can calculate on your own
@shskumbla (3341)
It takes around 200 comments to earn that much. It is possible. Just go on responding to the discussions of topic you like. There are many discussions in mylot. You search them through mylot search engine.
I guess it will be very difficult to earn $2 per day. I have reached $1 only after 3 weeks or 70 posts. Although i am a bad example for the earnings in mylot, i still feel that it is very difficult to earn $2 per day. You got to post very interesting topics that make great responses.
hi neelampatel we cannot tell exactly how many discussions required to earn $2 per day based on ur posts and rating given by the user u are getting amount so if u want exactly means u can keep 1 posting for 0.01 cent so u can post nearly 200 posts in brief if u r lucky u can earn more on the day 200*.01=$2 is the figure i can tell but it is not exactly may be it will be less also.
@healer (1783)
I think it will be hard to earn two dollars a day but if you really work hard than you can as i saw some say here that they earn more than $3.0 per day. You can earn more by uploading photos to the interest sections i.e you earn more $0.01 cent for every picture that you upload along with that try to post as many as you want with some qualities. I think you are new here so i wish you all the best and happy earning