Do you play guitar?

I love acoustic guitar - acoustic guitar
@jalbeos (1176)
Anybody here plays guitar. I really love it. I prefer playing acoustic than electric. I love singing while playing it. I only know the basic chords, I need to study some fancy style. What about you guys?
@nancyrowina (3850)
I'm learning slowly to play the guitar but really I want to play piano as I'm better at it. I mainly want to play folk at the moment so I'm learning the basic chords and some folk chords. I bought my own guitar and I like it's sound which is encouraging and I'm sure with more practice I'll get better.
@jalbeos (1176)
Learning piano is easier than to guitar. I really like old musics too, rather than modern songs. I want to learn piano too, maybe I can spend time for that. Thanks for you response.
its sad that i dont play guitar. but i would love to learn, acoustic seems good but i really would like to learn how to play the electric guitar. because most of the songs that i'd like to learn in guitar are jrock and jpop songs. if its possible and i do not have a busy schedule i would like to take guitar lessons.
@jalbeos (1176)
Nice plan! I suggest that you study the basic chords then try it with acoustic guitar. Acoustic is good for beginners.
@jedimind (200)
hi, i do play the guitar and i can tell you it's a really fascinating instrument. i am actually self taught and have been playing for over 12 years. you can check me out at http://www.youtube.com/jedimindless anyway, just wanted to say that the acoustic guitar allows you to really express your feelings because you can sing along to it. Also when you strum, you can choose how hard to soft you want to strum, depending on the mood the song.