Movie at Theatre or on Television?

I like to watch Movies at the cinema hall because of the big screen, environment and sound effects. What do you prefer? Do you like to watch Movies at the privacy of home or you prefer going to the Theatre?
I like the big screen - and go to the theater for movies that are going to be better on the big screen - but I prefer to be at home. I have a good size tv and stereo system... and it's just more comfortable and cleaner at my house - and I can pause the movie when I need to, and eat better snacks.
theatre cause of all the girls that hang out there :# and all the sound effects and home is just boring ;\
I prefer going to the theater. With the dark atmosphere and big screen, it's easier for me to actually focus and pay attention to the movie; at home I get bored or distracted.
@Gemmygirl1 (2870)
I went out & bought a big screen TV & a surround sound system so i could enjoy all the movies at home. The current price for tickets & snacks is extremely high, i'd much rather just hire the movie & sit in my comfy couch where there are no screaming brats, mobile phones going off & no-one talking while i'm trying to watch! It also allows me to stop the movie if i need to use the bathroom or something like that! Much cheaper, much easier, much closer & definitely my preferred movie watching option!
I prefer to watch movies at the theatre. You can't dupplicate the atmosphere of a movie theatre with the surround sound and movie bucket of popcorn. However watching movies at home does have it's advantages like you don't have to worry about rude people talking through the entire movie, cell phones going off, or kids crying and jumping around.
@klystron635 (1520)
It actually depends on what kind of movie will I watch. If it's quality is like Spiderman, Harry Potter and other films that will surely hit the top spot in the movie blockbuster industry, then I'll watch it definitely in the big screen. But if the movie is not that good I think I can watch it at home. I am fine with that.
I like some movies at the theatre. But I would rather watch movies at home. It is much cheaper and you can take breaks when you need to and pause the movie so you don't miss anything
@brimia (6584)
I usually prefer home because it's more comfortable and I can stop or rewind the movie if I need to. I also like being able to eat healthy snacks at home and it's much cheaper than going to the theater and spending money on tickets and food.