Post your high/low for May 9

My high: I came home from work and cleaned my kitchen!! I'm doing a bunch of laundry, too My low: I miss my sweetie, but he's coming next week!
What a great discussion!! I would have to say that my high moment today was getting an e-mail from a woman that really loves my one of a kind, custom boutique children's clothing that I design and make and she wants me to make her a custom order for her daughter.(Cuddlemonkeycreations is my user name on eBay if you want to see what I am talking about) My low would have to be my attitude and mood. I am in a really funky mood today and I ended up watching TV and reading with my daughter and I spent her whole nap time sitting on the couch being unproductive. I really hate that this depression has gotten to me like this. I am getting it fixed though so I will have many many more highs and less lows to talk about :D
@nelly5 (1425)
Today my high was that it was the 2nd day of my new job (i am excited b/c I have been looking for a job for 6 months). My low was when I came home and had to deal with the fit that my 12 year old son was in. He has bipolar and really freaked out on me today, I literally had to sit on him and hold his arms down for 20 minutes, while he screamed/kicked/and scratched. Once he calmed down, I let him go...=( sad day..I can't stand to see him like that..ugh