When you feel you just need a hug

http://dailystrength.org/support/ I am very happy to know of this great site. I have come across this as I search for support groups. This is not for one specific illness. It could be for anything at all. Give a hug to someone today.
i daily give a hug to my gf but now she went on holiday tour with her friends and i cant so i dont know what to do i feel alone here
The site I have linked is a great place for people. It won't hurt to drop in and read a bit.
thanks dear
@charms88 (7543)
How nice of you to share this one. In my case, mylot had provided me with a good ground to gain friends. I always enclosed my "hugz" to these few close friends. On a personal level, I always hug anyone even my bunny, LOL! Hugz to you.
I think this is so sweet. I know mylot is very helpful. When I found myself needing support for my family now. I had to reach out to other sites. I know this site is awesome. I have never seen one site cover so many areas. I have joined a few topics. I also enjoyed the hugs I received this morning.