if u want feel to hug someone then to whom u whould hug?

if u feel sad any time and u want to hug some one then to whom u expreess u r feelings and to whom do u give hug i mean u r mom u r dad or u r love or u sit alne what do u do when u feel that u want someone good one who can understand u r feelings?
Hi amar_sandy1987! Hug for me is something very spontaneous. I do not have to feel sad to hug someone. I hug my close friends when i meet them and i get hugs from them too. I do not go in search of hugs when i am sad.. it so happens that i get calls from friends and after some tongue leashing i would be okay.
u dfont have any type of feelings as i gussed from u r response ok thaks for it bye
always my children even if they are all now grown i love em so much!
good thanks for the response
I would definitely hug my boyfriend (he's also my one and only bestfriend). He's the only one I can open up with. He knows everything about me. We've been through a lot. WE have lots of ups and downs. Even if we argue most of the time because of his being possessive, we still find ourselves in each other's arms. I want to hug him because I want to let him know that I really am sorry for all the times I misunderstood his intention and came to the point of wanting to break up with him. I want to hug him because I want to thank him for being with me all these years.
good you have so nice boyfriend that u fight with him share all things with him cry with him enjoy with him havin so good relation nice keep it on ok can u tell me the name of u r bf plz...
i want to hug every member of my family. When i am happy or sad i like to hug my loved one, just to express to them how i really love them and care for them.
good thanks for the response
@healer (1783)
I share everything with my boyfriend and we love each other a lot so, he makes everything easy for me. Whenever i faces problems regarding any kind of issues than i will surely ring him up or go and meet him in person, he always hugs me and it seems that half of the pain is taken away by him when he hugs me. I also hug him when ever he needs me but thats rare, it seems that he is contented with what he have as he is always happy.
so close relation you have with u r bf so that u both share u r problems to eachother
@Zelmarq (11502)
• Cebu City, Philippines
f I could hug God I would hug him and embrace him with all affection. Thanking Him for His faithfullness in my life and always being there to comfort me and give me the support when I needed Him. He used people to answer my prayers and used people to reveal to me His love and care. I would also hug my boyfriend or my best friend. He is the only person where I could share everything that concerns me and my family and my very personal issues. He is always there every step of my journey and I am thankful to God for giving me an angel to guard and be myside always.
whats the name of u r bf dear