work stress, are you coping?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20737)
how stress are you? what makes you so stressful when it comes to your job? or is it the job or the boss? or the your officemates? what steps or what outlets are you taking right now to get over it?
@besthope44 (12145)
i feel i get refreshed after having my chocolates. And best remedy is Meditation, try breathing exercise, it will help you balance and handle depression.
@maehan (1445)
Well, when I am working until lately I become a homemaker. For work stress, I have never encounter that as I always regards them as a challenge which is more appropriate term for me. For me, I think nurturing children are more stressful.
@healer (1783)
Actually its the work pressure that is very stressful but we can cope it just try out those points that i have mentioned below, it really helps for any kind of stress 1)Go to a ball game and scream 2)Recognize the importance of unconditional love 3)Remember that stress is an attitude 4)Keep a journal 5)Practice a monster smile(This one is very important) 6)Remember you always have options 7)Have a support network of people, places and things 8)Quit trying to fix other people 9)Get enough sleep 10)Talk less and listen more and 11)Freely praise other people (Please try to develop this habit it really helps) Follow those steps and see how things will change....good luck