Have you ever thought how to repay your parents?

@carryli (876)
China
we know our parents had sacrificed a lot for us from the time we borned on the earth,Perhaps the do not want us to do someting similar to pay back them,because the only wish of them is to create a happy future and life to us.However, there are some guys ill-treat their parents in teh daily life.We must disdain this kind of behavior and do something to against that.Tnen,i want to leave you a question:How about your attitude to your parents now and in the future?
@reachravi (453)
I think what you say is correct..but as for me i love my parents a lot..they will always be my side whenever i need them and so will i when they need me to stand by them..How about u?
@carryli (876)
Yes,i alway feel aching when i saw the white-headed of my parents,i know they are coming older.and i must work hard to let my parents have happy life.
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
My mother was both parents and she did a wonderful job raising her children. I get her what ever she needs. She never will ask for anything and she doesn't even have to, I know when she is is need of something and I just go and get it for her.