Do you talk and answer . . . . .

@jianhong (740)
Singapore
haha...Have you ever talk to yourself and answer the question you ask to yourself? I did this when i am alone and boring. When i am facing some problem like solving my Mathematics question. Plus+, minus-, Timex, Divide/. Ahggr... Sometime i feel insane...haha..Just image someone saw you talking and smiling to yourself...LOL!!
@toxic_f22 (166)
Yup , a lot ..... and yes even when I am against a problem like you have stated above ... You get so much involved in finding the answer to the problem .... so much concentrating ... that you forget that you are thinking aloud .... It should be a good thing though ... Hope this helps ;-
@ljcapps (1926)
As long as you don't start arguing with yourself then I wouldn't worry about it too much. Verbally attacking a problem actually helps quite a few people out there. Just saying the problem helps to visualize it and makes the problem definite. I find myself talking to myself all of the time. It gets really weird when my wife interjects her feelings. then everything gets all messed up. And as far as the whole insanity thing? only sane people question their sanity. A madman is positive he is sane. Being a little crazy isn't a bad thing, but it can be when it is taken to any extream
@maemaemae (341)
yeah...i almost always talk to myself and answer my question..most of the time, i do this in my mind...sometimes i say it out loud...i don't know if this is normal...i do this alot...really..i feel insane too...i do this not because of math questions..i do this with almost anything..
@webeishere (36353)
This is funny as I had problems talking to myself for no known reasons. When I was young my mother always said... You can talk to yourself and you're not crazy. You can answer yourself and you're not crazy. You can even argue with yourself and you're not crazy. But if you lose or win that fight then you're CRAZY!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~