Mistakes women are guilty of in bed

Singapore
I got this off the web and wanted to share it with myLot users. Here are some of the things women may be found guilty of: 1. Keeping quiet. This not only portrays to your partner that you're not interested but also does nothing to help his ego that he's actually pleasing you. Think of wild women keeping the neighbors awake at night. You have no idea how dirty talk really arouses your partner. 2. Feeling insecure. How many women are guilty of hiding under the cover of darkness, under the blanket, never wanting to take off your pajamas? Yup, darn exciting. There is nothing about you that your partner does not want to get more of so learn to relax. 3. Routine. Most women think it's just wham-bam get it over and please the man. Again, this really does not keep the fire of passion burning. It rather snuffs it out. Try to go for new positions and spontaneity, not making appointments on when to do it.
@ahgong (10066)
This is indeed an interesting post. This is from a man's point of view or from a woman's point of view?
Guess it doesn't really matter - they're guilty as charged! ;0
I would have to say I agree on most of your points and would add to be an equal partner in the bedroom and in life.
Thank you as well. I'm just glad that some myLot users are able to connect to this discussion.
@wolves69 (756)
Some very good points.
Thank you.