my post number is not going up this morning??? Is yours?

I have posted about 4 things this morning and I am still on 50 posts. Last night when I went to bed I had posted 52. What is wrong? Are you all experiencing this problem as well? Is something wrong with this site?
@stephcjh (32385)
Your post number may not be going up this morning because you are starting new discussions. Post numbers only go up by responding to other member discussions. Sometimes your post number will fluctuate downwards if Mylot chooses to delete a discussion that you started or responded to. Mylot must have deletd a couple of discussions that you responded to since your number of posts went down by two. It doesn't have to be something you types, but someone else may have gotten the discussion deleted.
No. I am not experiencing this problem in myLot right now. But sometimes our posts are deleted due to several reasons. May be the discussion is deleted against which you posted your response. So your response has also been deleted with that discussion automatically. Upto now, my 4 posts have been deleted. This is temporarily a bad time for you, cheer up man!!! Continue posting, soon you will increase your posts.
I am glad you started this discussion. I am having the same problem. The number of what I have posted is not right. I always keep track of how many I post every day and for some reason mylot is not showing the number that should be there. I thought maybe it was just me.
someone told me that when I start a new discussion that is not counted against my number. So I am going to watch again. But last night I had 52 posts and this morning I had 50, so go figure what happened to the 2 of them. Weird.