How many are satisfied with their living styles??

@Rohit20 (327)
Does the way you live satisfies you? Genrally people are more jealous of others success than their own achievement. If they pay attention to themselves they will feel satisfaction forever! I think,it is easier said than done. What you think
@limcyjain (3523)
No the way i live does not satisfy me and i am looking forward to a more comfortable life. It is not a question of being jealous but a question of setting new targets for yourself and once achived dream bigger. If a person actually begins to feel satisfied with what he has achived i feel that his progress to heigher levels would be halted. One needs to think big to do big.
@Rohit20 (327)
Thinking big is different from feeling satisfied. I am satisfied with my lifestyle and equally think big. Matter is what is your vision of looking at things? And that should be positive
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
I am not satisfied of my life. I have many problems.But i avoid to accept myself as a looser in this life and still look for a way to make the things better.
@Rohit20 (327)
Hi you are having figure over 1400 and you seem intelligent. Think about positive things in your life i.e. what you have done?like Have you ever made someone happy? Concentrate on these small things, your life will be prosperous if you keep your vision positive