My first money making blog

@missak (3311)
Spain
I have been a while thinking if I should make this, since it doesn't sound great. Finally I decided to make one, and it got out really cute compared to what I expected. So I hope you go and take a look, and comment if you like/don't like and advices :). Ok, it is not a must... http://www.hashbush.com/blog/view/1669/money_making/ One of these days, when I have more time, I'll make a blog with a real interesting topic, but meanwhile you can take proffit of the sites I got paid easily.
Nice job on the blog, it will get better with more experience making them....good luck to you.
@missak (3311)
• Spain
Thank you very much. Any tips?
@champr23 (687)
Hey. I looked at your blog. It is in its early stages I can tell. lolz. Anyway, I made a money making blog as well and have been working on it for a lil while now. I could write out a lot of recommendations, but I think that you should just go ahead and chek out my blog at http://uofmrebel.blogspot.com I see you joined a list of programs. I never heard of any of them. I don't know of any credibility of any of them. Maybe you could address that. I try to keep my blog nicely structured and easy to read. Maybe you can put up pictures of your artwork. Thats all for now!
@missak (3311)
• Spain
Thanks! very good tips.
@champr23 (687)
No prob!
• Niger
I've visited and it just looks realistic...
@missak (3311)
• Spain
Thanks! That's good isn't it? :)
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
Hello :) I just had a look and it looks OK although there's still not much info or text there, HB looks like a good site, to bad that they still pay in Paypal only
@missak (3311)
• Spain
Thanks a lot. I am stil trying Hash Bush. If you wish to join please use my link :). Why "in Paypal only", is there a problem with Paypal? I thought it was the best way, I am wrong?
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, that sounds terrific and I will check it out. Thank you for the information on that.