Do you live in the place you most want to?

I am living on a few acres, just outside of the city limits of a small town, on the gulf coast of Texas. While this is not my dream place, [I would prefer a cooler climate], I am very happy here with my Beloved husband. We are close to all the goods and services we need in our daily life, and close to a larger city for special needs. Where are you? Town, country, city, warm, cool????
@nurhoney (1123)
Dumaguete City is a nice place to live in...its just a small city but has lots to offer like tourist hangouts...the people are hospitable and friendly...not too polluted...got one of the best schools in the country...and a lot more...i just wish that it would be so hot here in Philippines...lolz. My hubby lives in Hawaii...a great place to be with is where your family is...thats one place I choose to live in.
Sounds very nice
i live in a subdivision, its a nice place though, coz its near to the malls and to the city, accessible... but someday, if i have enough money, i want a place of my own in the city or maybe in a subdivision also... by the way, your name is nice, unique... =)
Thank you for the comment on the name, I like yours too. We all want a place of our own, don't we?