Maternity Clothes

Lets see i'm 29 weeks pregnant and i'm getting big! I just can not find anthing that fits unless it's oversize tee-shirts and shorts. but i can't wear those to work! i work in an casual dress office! So what i've notice is that maternity Clothes are soooo much money! I don't want to pay $30 for a shirt that i'm only goning to wear for a couple of months! Has anyone else noticed this? What did you do to cope with this change of lifestyle until you were able to get back to your normal size?
@jmcafam (2891)
Well, with my first two children I did not start showing until around seven months. Until then I was wearing my normal day to day clothes. With my third all bets were off. I started having to wear maternity clothes much earlier on, four months. It can be very expensive to have to pay for all those clothes which will be tossed out, given away, or stored in the next few months anyway. There is a sited that you, if you don't mind wearing others passed down items, may be able to get free cloths. It is called freecycle.org. If available where you are than you could ask to see if someone has any that they are no longer wanting. Freecycle is a place where people get, offer up things they no longer want or need. It is a great site to give and receive just about anything.
Thankz so much.. i'm going to check that site out and see what i can do, because i so do not want to pay the price for the new ones!
@jmcafam (2891)
It is a great site if you are able to find one in your area. I got a lot of my maternity clothes from that site when I was expecting my third child. Hope it all works out for you and congrats on your pregnancy.
@nnsb75 (632)
im 5 months pregnant too, and yeah im running out of clothes to wear for right now so the other day my husband and i went to these consingment place that sells maternity clothes and i got 5 pairs for less than a hundred $$$ only, you can also look at walmart.com , some of their maternity clothes is only available online not in the store, i also found some in ebay.Luckily i don't work so i don't have to follow any dress code at the house hehe.. you know, they should give you an excemption to that since you are pregnant, i think thats not fair...
lol yea cuz with my first baby i was at home and didn't work so i could wear what i wanted and didn't have a problem. i've already tried to wear what i want at work but they throw a fit about it!