Encountering Insects While Driving

Has this ever happened to you ... You're driving down the road when a flying, or crawling insect 'suddenly' appears in your car etc.? Did this bother you, and did you pull over to try to get the 'bug' out, or did you kill it? What was it? I've been riding with my sister, when a spider suddenly lowered itself on a web from the ceiling, or ran across the windshield or dashboard. We've also had wasps etc. in the van. This causes my sister to 'freak out,' and I don't like it much better, and so we have to pull over, to take care of the 'situation.' Sometimes the spider etc. will disappear, and we don't feel comfortable until it's gone, but have to keep on going anyway. What 'Creepy Crawlies' etc., have turned up in your car, and how did you deal with them? ***Having screaming kids (because of the bug) doesn't help the situation at all!
@weemam (13389)
spider - creepy crawly spider
Lol yes I have and don't laugh lol . It was a big spider crawling across the dashboard, I had to stop the car to get it, The thing you will laugh at is, I am NOT afraid of spiders but my youngest son who is 27 and my hubby who is 68 are both terrified of them, even the tiny wee on es, The are both agoraphobics, I know I should feel sorry for them and I do really but it is strange to see a grown man frightened of such a wee creature
@weemam (13389)
lol that should have said arachnophobia silly me its bed time lol xx
That's very brave of you weemam, to have no fear of spiders, and quite amusing about your husband and son. I don't mind the 'little ones,' but the ones like in the photo you've included ... well, that's a different story. It reminds me of what my sister and I call 'a cottage spider.' This is in reference to the type of 'gigantic' ones that used to 'hang out' at my brother's cottage when we used to stay there. Their webs (and bodies) would be all over the yard, on the deck etc. They'd venture inside too ... horrors. Thanks for this fun response.:) P.S. That's okay about the 'word mixup,' as I do this type of thing too.
Your hubby is a very clever man, and funny. Your comment made me smile. Thanks.:)
i don't drive but my brother does-he told me a bee flew in on him once.well and good,but he's allergic to bees. he freaked right out and pulled over. he's lucky he didn't have an accident,or worse,stung.
I don't drive either, so it's usually my sister who's driving. I wouldn't want a bee, wasp etc. in a vehicle either. Unfortunately this has happened as well, and we've had to stop to get it out. Thats very scary about your brother, and I'm glad things turned out okay for him. Thanks for your response.