Do you have a 'DAILY TARGET NUMBER OF POSTS' here in mylot??

@vesuvius (1677)
I believe many mylotters visit this site on a daily basis. I would just want to know: Do you have a certain target number of posts here in a day? If you do have, how many?? Personally, I dont have any target number whatsoever. I just post until I get tired. LOL Your turn!! Please share..
@diillu (5128)
I do visit this site in a daily basis. And I have a kind of daily terget number of posts..I just like increasing my numbers upto 40 in a day and it doesn't it might be discussions i post or the number of response i make..but just make it upto 40 in a day..if not 40 than at least 30.
@nnsb75 (632)
i don't really have a daily target of how many i post a day, it depends on my mood sometimes it will takes weeks for me to log in here even then i still choose the discussion that i want to reply.
@mdchennai (2129)
Yes i used to have targets! I used to respond about 15-20 discussions and start minimum of two discussions. But now a days it is not so. I respond to discussions which i am interested in and i dont bother of how many responses i did. I also have one more target, that is to make atleat one dollar everyday and atleast one should reach 5$ for a day ;P
Not really a target number of posts, but I do try to respond to as many of my friends discussions that I feel I can contribute to before I go off and do anything else. :)
@lols189 (4797)
i mainly have a target of at least 30 posts a day but since i have been away for a while i am slowly trying to get back and reach my target again
I try to post 25 posts a day. This is not written in stone. This is just a goal I try to achieve. Sometimes I write more than that and sometimes I write less than that. I kept tabs on each post and write the number down. I like to come here so it normally is easy for me to post 25 posts or more.