You

What do you bring to the world that no one else can?
Destruction, hatred and jealousy. I thought I was a porductive, positive individual who could make a good change in the world. But in recent years I have discovered that I am not. Only what I stated above. They say a being is judged with his actions, not with what he feels about himself. That's what I brought to the world and to those around me. And I'm not sorry.
Who do you hate? And why are you jealous?
Because I trusted and was betrayed. Loved and wasn't appreciated. Respected and got mocked. Had to return a favour to the world and the people who spawned my new appetite for destruction. The new me. Being good will do you NOTHING. My jealousy was to protect. Just my nature...
@lifeis2good (1183)
As many smiles as possible to those that I see out and about in the world!!!! While yes there may be others who do the same thing - I have found that to be a very rare case - these days - it's hard to find others who love to smile as much as I do - I think people truly don't understand the power of a smile!!!
That is a great thing to give to the world. Smiles are contagious.
@krebstar5 (1267)
I bring my own special blend of moxie and spunk. ^_^ But on a more serious note, I like to think that I bring a certain passion for life. I spend a lot of time trying to get other people to appreciate all the great things there are out there in the world and I want them to be as excited about them as I am.
That's a great thing to bring to the world.
@PsychoDude (2018)
• Netherlands
Myself... asides from that I don't think I bring anything what NO ONE else could, with so many people you would have either some really great skill in something or being too full of yourself :).
I think every person is here for a purpose and has something to contribute to the world.