oh happy day!

Today is a good day! shocking isn't it, but after many months of searching i have finally managed to get myself a job! Woohoo!!! If that isn't reason to celebrate with a cheap can of Tesco extra strength beer i don't know what is. It will be nice not having to try and live on my earnings from mylot because although its good that they pay it is difficult to live on $10 a month. How has your day been? a happy one? a sad one? an uneventful day which there is no real reason to complain about but for some reason leaves you with an emptiness similar to the one you see at the bottom of a pint glass on a tuesday evening? something in between?
@molusk (857)
Smug, congratulations! I am indeed hapy for you that you landed a job. What a good day for you. For me, my day is something of an average one. Cash coming in is average while expenses is also not noteworthy. I hope one of these days I can think of a better idea to increase sales from my business and to lessen expenses. Cheers, smug...
I hope you succeed and make millions, and then share it with us here at mylot
@mamounz (248)
• Israel
yes i am happy for you and i hope you enjoy your new work. about my day! really i don't know nothing happened but i think sometime this is good i mean no news is a good news at lest nothing bad in happened. good luck with your job.
Thats a good way to look at it. I hope you have more none bad days
@maemaemae (341)
congratulations! you sure are happy....well my day did not really start yet...it is still 10 am in the philippines....it is not yet time too judge my day...i hope my day would be great
i hope you have a good day too. I find it sort of odd that you are starting a day while i'm finishing one. Are you currently starting saturday or friday?