Summer Plans

The weather is finally warming up and Summer is around the corner. I love Summer because there is soooo much to do when the weather is warm. Do you like the Summer? What do you plan to do this Summer? I plan to make a few daytrips to the zoo, the aquariam, the beach and the pool (just to name a few). I already bought my son and I a bathing suit and we are just waiting for swimming season.
@disvachic (10121)
Summer time is my favorite time of the year.I like to barbecue,going to the beach,festivals,parks and whatever else is going on.
Sounds like we like to do the same things. I love the Summer because there is so much to do.
@Gorgeous24 (1091)
My plans for the summer are to jus have a good time. Were going on vacation in June to DisneyWorld and my daughter is soo excited about that. We have alot of other plans as well like go to the zoo, Sesame Street, have some barbecues (Oh and ur workin the grill meli LOL) This is my babies last summer before she goes off to school (pre-k) and gets corrupted by soceity so I plan to have a great summer! Cant wait till the fun begins
Awwww, lucky you! I want to go to Disney World. Oh well, maybe another year!
Awwww..dont worry Meli we can go to Disney World when i hit the lottery because its gonna happen real soon i feel it...then were takin the kids to an island and live there forever. LMAO
I think you will be able to afford our trip to Disney World with all this Mylot posting you're doing. Maybe next year? LOL. I hope you all have a lot of fun and take a bunch of pics.
@4cuteboys (4102)
Yes, I like the warm weather. We are going to rent a beach house for 2 weeks this summer. When we are there we go to the boardwalk, and we fish, and BBQ and of course go to the beach! We are staying with my parents this summer because my hubby will be gone :( So we will probably just hang out at their house alot, they have lots of acres for the kids to run around in. I do plan on taking them to dorney park, and miniature golf a few times. Now sure what else!
Sounds like fun! My friends parents own a beach house and I use to go down there every Summer. I love the beach, it's extremely relaxing and lots of fun for the kids. I can't wait until it gets warm enough to go this year. Dorney Park is lots of fun too but I will probably save that for next year when my son is a little older and could actually enjoy himself.
@PsychoDude (2018)
• Netherlands
A great season it will be, so far my summer is looking like it'll be awesome. My studies are going well so not too many redo's to do up so far, also I'll be able to be spending a lot of time with my girlfriend ^^.
Sounds like fun. I hope you have a great summer. Enjoy the weather and your girlfriend ;)