What does make you feel at home in myLot?

Indonesia
This is my vafourite site! Indeed! The first site I browse every morning is always myLot! It's not becouse of the earnings, but it's because of the new subjects posted everyday actually. And I want to know if there someone give responses to my discussion. It's a curious thing, and funny! Best regards! Keep myLotting!
@mwalidji (203)
when i open mylot i do not think of my earnings... i just love browsing around and if ever i encounter a discussion that catches my attention i make sure to post a reply on that discussion
Thank you for your attention Mwalidji. I wish you enjoy it! Good luck, and have happy days!
@brand4less (1061)
2 days ago i made a post based on my real personal problem,i was really sad at that time,but unexpectedly many replies responded it and they've gave me support!it brought tears in my eyes u know..knowing that many people still care even u never met them in real..bless my friends in myLot :)