seasons

@fazelath (1175)
which season do u like the most?and why?
@dasman (262)
i like winter the most cos of the rain and if we dont get enough of it we will be screwed... by the way i live in australia thats why we would be screwed
@fazelath (1175)
i stay in India,thank u for you response
I like rainy..i just love rain..that smell of soil when it rains..i just love that rain..playing in water..thats why i love rain..and by the way which season do u like and why??
@fazelath (1175)
my likes are very similar to yours,i like rainy season, and the smell of soil,and love to play and get drenched,i really love this season
@lightningMD (5932)
I like Fall the most. I like the warm days and cool nights. I love the trees changing colors and the smell of the air. I love going to the orchards to pick apples and drinking fresh cider.
@fazelath (1175)
i stay in India so i won't get a chance to go to the orchards to pick apples and drinking fresh cider,sounds so good love to do all this
i like spring , cause i was born in spring , i like the smell of flowers , and the warm days of may .