bookmark it!!! and a link to what you should do daily!!!!

If you are finding problems with neopets new beta system of finding your way around.. bookmark your favorite pages and it will still let you navigate around the site !! I find it easier that way or get a good page like this one that has all the links you should do everyday!!!! http://neopets.com/~lopolativo I use this page daily too!!! I found I make on average about 15 to 20k a day off of neopets! Play the games that make the most money like... Hasee Bounce, Ultimate Bullseye, Destructo Match, Igloo Garage Sale, Fashion Fever for (900 points daily), and dont forget Advert Video (have made 2,000 there before)!!!!! You can neomail me if you like to be friends or just add me.... cssidwell is my user id... been on neopets for a couple of years lol :D will be glad to help anyone!
@hezoid (2148)
I have a page bookmarked that has all the links for daily cliking on it as well as links to hard to find games. I'd be lost without it, many of those links i've never been able to find without the actual link!
that link also takes you to places in neopets that you wouldnt find on your own!!! I never heard of the fungus caves, draiks nest,symol's hole, or free cereal! Check it out!!! it rocks!!!
@freak369 (5019)
Bookmarking is a great idea but there are times when some of them don't work and you have to make sure you bookmark the right page. Take the Igloo garage Sale; you can't bookmark the actual page, you have to save the page that asks you if you want to see what they might have.
Also try thedailyneopets and jellyneo.net they are both really great for dailies and other stuff.
@freak369 (5019)
Bookmarking is a great idea but there are times when they don't load. I run my computer wireless so I always get paranoid when pages won't load for me - I start thinking that my connection went down. Bookmarking is easier than going to the sites individually just make sure you are bookmarking the correct pages.