Have you had a near death experience?

@dawnrm69 (1174)
I was watching WHite Noise and well I have been close to death a couple of time myelf and I was wondering if any of yoou have had this experience and what it was like for you ?
@webeishere (36353)
As a youing adult I had overdosed on heroin. mY HEART AND RESPIRATIONS STOPPED TOTALLY FOR 40 SECONDS i WAS TOLD till I was Brought back to life by an angel in all white. (Dr.) There actually is that light at then end of the tunnel. There was an unrecognizeable voice calling me to the light reaching out for me. I never brought my hand up or outward for this persons. Didn't get anywhere near the light. Next thing I knew I asked the Dr if he was in my "dreams" just now. Let me tell you that after I came too realizing what had happened that white light is scary as hell. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@dawnrm69 (1174)
To some that white light can be scary I was in a car accident back in 86 and well They were transferring me to anither hospital and I can remeber them stopping and saying that they could not get a pulse I can remeber them talking but at the same time I could see this bright light adn I could see an image of someone reaching out to me and I remember saying no not now let me stay a little longer. then I remember them saying o,k, I got pulse lets go and we got on down the road and all was fine.
@aprilgrl (4460)
When my daughter was 5 my face and lungs swelled up and had the hives and my hubby took me to the E.R. they worked on me and said that I was going home but then this nurse came in and gave me something through the IV and I was gone (She gave me the wrong medications) I saw the light it was so bright and felt that I was floating toward to the light but then I heard someone say hang on then I woke up, my chest was hurting from what they did was to revive me pounding on my chest sheese but I am glad that I came back and I didn't get to go home they put me in ICU for three days.