Has anyone done this Stumbleupon thing!??

@waynet (2650)
It's sort of like a myspace profile or something and I joined it awhile back, but I've only just gone back to it in my favourites, anyone recommend this type of site or any other free self promoting sites out there? heres my url http://demonic666evil.stumbleupon.com/
I downloaded but it was incapable with my system and it kept crashing so I had to remove it since I would rather be online than rebooting my computer SEVERAL times a day.
@waynet (2650)
You don't really have to download the toolbar, just add your profile and stuff, also if you have a hubspage account you can add your articles and links stuff to stumble upon from there at the bottom of each of your hubs.
I thought the whole thing of stumble was the toolbar and it changed to show you the different clips to watch??
@waynet (2650)
Not really it is sort of a bookmark page to showcase your links and stuff. profile is king!!!!!
Nope... I have thought of joining to widen who see's my sites and ones which I really like, although time always draws close to being somewhat busy and I put it off. For self promoting there isn't any harm, as other members may read yours and then add it to theirs. Kudos, ~Joey
@waynet (2650)
Engineering sites like this is a valued way of getting seen and heard of in what ever you do, as well as having your own site to showcase, I hope to find more of these free things that I can add my backlinks to my other sites too!!