what is that star ?

Israel
what are these stars near to the avatars of some members in mylot ?, how can i get one ?
@diillu (5128)
Those cute little stars refers your ranking..and you will get one after making your 100 posts..and seems that you are quite near to it..so best of luck and get one soon..!!!
@Inky261 (2524)
hello zipman. You too will get a star after 100 posts. You will just have to keep posting to get that star. I was sooooo happy when I finally had a star. The number in the star is the ratings that the other members of mylot gave you. Good luck and keep posting.
@mamounz (248)
• Israel
i did not get my star yet i well get i think after 100 post here an the number on the star show your rate in mylot
• Belgium
so jast when you get one told me couse i need to get to o hope for you the best
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
the star rating is your mylot reputation. You get it when you make 100 posts and its simply a result of the percentage of plus or minus ratings you get from other mylot users who grade your work. The star runs from 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. blessed be