Help 7 Year Old Shane Get his Wish...

Rothesay, New Brunswick
Shane Bernier is 7 years old. He has been battling cancer since he was 5. His 8th birthday is May 30th. It is his wish to make it into the Guinness Book of World Records as 'receiving the most birthday cards ever.' The current world record is over 350 million cards...this record was set over 17 years! Help Shanes Wish Come true... Shane Bernier Box 484 Lancaster, ON K0C1N0
350 million cards?? that's not even possible unless he received like several thousand per person.
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
Schools are involved work places etc... ever card counts... I have mine and will be sending them this week.
maybe you can just spread the world for the little boy. I am sure what ever he gets will be a great help. I'll send this address to my daughter's school tomorrow. They have a few groups as well. I know Mrs. Taylor will have the girls make cards. :)
This is by far a really easy wish to ask. I will have two cards made by Megan and kk and send them out tomorrow. When kk was hit by that car. All the kids in school made her a card. She still has the entire package of them. I find her reading through them once in a while. Thanks for this offer to help. Count us in for 2 cards.