Where is my Blog?

@KATRINKA (1659)
Weeks ago, maybe over a month ago now, I submitted and followed all the instructions to have my blog added to the index of blogs here at MyLot. How do you tell if it has been accepted? Or rejected, if that's the case? I've tried a search to find it listed here, but I come up with nothing. If anyone is interested, my writing blog is Buried Treasures. http://buriedtreasureswriting.blogspot.com Thanks in advance for your responses.
@tess1960 (2386)
As blogging is new here I would go and reread the blog rules and then contact admin and ask them what happened. i think one of the rules is you must keep posting in the blog and after a month of no posts it is deleted. I don't think this is your problem though. Try again!
@KATRINKA (1659)
Thanks for your advice. I have been posting to my blog regularly, at least once a week. I will check into it. I appreciate your response.
@arcadian (931)
I read your blog and enjoyed it. I don't know much about blogs, so when I got an alert from Mylot - a sort of invitation to write a blog, I ignored it as I really don't understand it much. since then I've been reading blogs and realized I would enjoy writiing so i pulled up the information on a mylot blog, and they did say it could take six to eight weeks or so before it innitially gets posted- which seems like a long time, but they have their various mylot standards and whatever to check it against before it gets the greenlight. aint it a drag? After reading all their rules I decided again to pass.
@KATRINKA (1659)
Thanks for checking out my blog and for your kind response. I hope you do start a blog. Please let me know when you do!
@LittleMel (14055)
that's what happened with my blog too. I can't find it here, but if you already added labels in your post content then maybe you can type one of these labels in the search bar above for blogs and find your blog. I gave up looking for my blog here LOL I know someone subscribed to it I appreciate her interest but I can't find her blog still just in case I want to subscribe
@KATRINKA (1659)
Thanks Mel! I did try searching using the labels thingy. Ah well. I give up too. I appreciate your response.