Valuable Things/Stuffs...

@add_im (2712)
Do you value any things/stuffs which given by someone to you, or you just don't even care enough whenever it's lossing? How much you value things, if ever; or how such a thing mean to you?
@gberlin (3836)
I value things that my kids have made for me. My kids have also given some things I value. When I graduated with my masters degree my kids gave me a stuffed bear wearing shorts. On the shorts it said "smarty pants". That I will keep forever!
@add_im (2712)
That is very lovely! it's truly indeed a much valuable thing that we could really treasured for life of what we received from our dear loved ones. It must be really a very nice gift with some writing on it that says you're smart for them, how awesome!
@gberlin (3836)
Yes, I do have great kids. They are now 22 and 27 years old but they are still very thoughtful and appreciative of my wife and I.
@add_im (2712)
That is indeed a very great thing about your children, and you both and your wife are very much lucky to have such great children.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Yes I do very much My Boyfriend has bought me a neclace 3 years ago it never leaves me he bought me a watch for my Birthday last year which I wear all the time My Son and Daughter bought me a ring which I wear all the time My Sons Fiancee gave me a ring which I wear all the time They are so special to me and so close to my heart all the time
@add_im (2712)
That's a good thing to value each things which given by our loved ones and will cherished and treasure them so much in our hearts, because having them is seems like having our loved ones with us in our hearts always.
@maddysmommy (16243)
I value them and try to hold onto them as well. Some things I have been given by our neighbour (second hand stuff) which I have no need for them and have told her, but she wants me to take them off her anyways - its ok at times but then again I tend to start storing all the things she no longer needs and i feel if i get rid of them, when she visits shes going to ask where they are!! I have told her that my apartment is getting full and that I don't need anymore items (in a nice way!)
@add_im (2712)
Yes, that is a right thing to do we should do things in a very nice way when there would be time like those things that you have just mentioned, just to avoid people get hurt emotionally. Thanks for sharing.