Do you know the #1 song the day you were born?

@stacy624 (2777)
http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm Got this in a email and thought it was really cool myself!!!! Mine was- "Shadow Dancing" by Andy Gibb - never even heard of it lol.... Have Fun!!!
@lightningMD (5932)
Mine was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokkens. THanks that was fun. I had no idea you could do that. Now I'm going go see what the rest of my families were.
@stacy624 (2777)
lol....Good Luck and Thank you for your response Stacy
@superchook (1786)
This is a really cool site, my song was sister golden hair. I don't know this song though, but it was fun looking and looking at what songs they were for the rest of the family.
@stacy624 (2777)
When I Looked my song up I didnt know it either lol....After me I went and checked all my kiddies lol....Glad you enjoy it, Have a wonderful day Stacy
Wow you are making me feel old. I OWNED that Andy Gibb album and I was in like 9th grade at the time! What a great website- thanks for sharing!
@stacy624 (2777)
Awww Don't feel old age is just a number ....Your heart and spirit is what makes you young!!!!! I am happy you liked it I thought it was neat and am glad to share it with all my friends here like you! Have a great night Stacy
@makingpots (11922)
That site is so fun, thanks for sharing with us! Mine was "The Sounds of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel. Ummm, yeah, I bet my mom would have something else to say about that.
@stacy624 (2777)
lol that's too funny! Thank you for letting us know and I'm glad you enjoyed it =) Thank you for responding to my post Stacy
@maddysmommy (16235)
1971 ... "Knock Three Times" by Dawn and I;ve heard of this. I have also heard of your song sung by Andy Gibb - disco music!
@stacy624 (2777)
Awesome lol....I will have to see if I can find it to listen to it =) Good old 70's lol..Thank you so much for reading and responding to my post Stacy
@soccermom (3200)
"Rock the Boat" by the Hues Corporation! LOL Wow, all of a sudden I feel old! LOL Thanks for the link, I'm going to pass it on! This is very interesting!
@stacy624 (2777)
that's how I felt lol...I am glad you like it! Thank you for responding ....Take care and Have fun Stacy