Please Check Out My Business Site, No Money Involved. Just want an Opinion.

@irishmist (3843)
Hi everyone. I'm not selling anything, or trying to get you to sign up for any sites. I just want you to look at my page. This is my page. I am self employed, and I wanted to post it on craigslist. I just want to know if it's good enough. Any thoughts for improvement would be appeciated as well!
@Bytemi (1553)
I love the music it really brings attention to the page. Honestly, I think the pink background is distracting and so is all of the animation. No offense I love what you are doing and I wish you sucess, but honestly if I was looking for help and I opened that page I would close it because I would not take you seriously. I am sorry, I love the page, but not for a business.
@irishmist (3843)
Thank you for your honest opinion. Basically the first page is based on the flyers that I have put out in my city. But without the pink background. That is how I got most of my clients. The colorful flyer got their attention, and of course word of mouth doesn't hurt either. I also make my own business cards and people love them. I guess I will go back and try to change my page a little bit.
@Bytemi (1553)
I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, that was not my intention, I was just trying to give you and honest opinion.
@irishmist (3843)
Oh my god you did not hurt my feelings. I want the input. I want to have a great page! I want to know what people want to see. I also want them to know I'm just not some other cold everyday person out there just trying to make a buck. Thats why I posted this topic. So I could get an idea of how people saw my page. There is always room for improvement ;)
@maruti800 (354)
hey.. where is the lik o verify and comment on you.. You have forgotten to provide the link.. please add it.. I will comment
@irishmist (3843)
No I didn't I have wireless and have many problems with it. I got booted. I really dislike Time Warner Cable. Here is my site. www.freewebs.com/lilac2159. Thanks I'd love the input.
@sjohnson628 (3197)
I looked at your pages. I love the music also. I think like the person above me said that you should try to make it more professional looking. I mean it is great but not for a business. I see you live in troy? I do not live to far from you I am from pottersville. Good luck with you page and your business!
@irishmist (3843)
I just got done changing the page, but I think I might work on it some more. It just that, this is how I got most of my clients that I have now , when I did my flyers. So I thought it would be cute. Did you like the 2nd page though? Basically I'm only going to put it on craigslist.
That looks much better can I make one suggestion though? I would add little pics next to each service on page one to dress it up a little. An a question What type of service is "mix n match?"
@irishmist (3843)
Oh mix n match is what I can do like in one visit. Say you need just laundry & and errand done, but not cleaning. I have a few clients that just need a few different things done, and it changes all the time. Maybe I can figure out a way to describe it on my page without going on and on. Any ideas?
@mac1946 (1602)
• Calgary, Alberta
Thats pretty good Irish,it says it all,you say the cities or towns or areas you serve,but for us out of U.S.,what state is this in? I hope you get lots of business. Blessed Be.
Hi congratulations on setting it up - it is functional and gets the message across and that's what a website should do. Just a couple of little things -I'm not familiar with how freewebs work - but I imagine that you set the pages up on some sort of template - I notice that above your home and services link the words site title and small title appear - there must be provision for you to change these words to the Title of your site. Secondly, if there is provision to load some meta tags on there do it. Meta tags are the key words that search engines look for. Two meta tags tha come to mind are "home help" and "odd jobs" It wouldn't hurt to add your district to both those tags I also suggest that you update the site regularly with some sort of regular news about what you're doing and here's the sneaky bit - set up a blog direct linking back to the site. Then wwhen you update your site - update your blog then "post and ping" this will make your site search engine friendly. If you don't understand this last bit let me know and I'll give you a hand Cheers and all the best