Episode Number?

@BELMCstar (1341)
Australia
What episode number is heroes up to in America at the moment, and how many episodes are in the current series?
@oldiebut (859)
Let's see the episode tonight was number 22 I believe. the season finale, episode 23, is next Monday. They have announced a sort of spinoff for Heroes, a 6 episode origins series after which the public will vote on which heroes to keep in the show. least that's the latest danving rumour. Great episode tonight, another fun cliffhanger.
@KaraLee (460)
I never heard about that spinoff thing, thanks for that!
@veldort (210)
• Finland
I've watched the episode 22, and it really was a great one. I think that the season is ending soon and I really hope that it still keeps going for another season at least. Hope we dont see heroes do the same thing that lost that keep the series going by some stupid ideas, or something like that :s.
@BELMCstar (1341)
We are up to number 16 here in Australia this week (tomorrow night) and so I was interested in how many there were in total. Many thanks.